SOC America welcomes Shared Management Resources, Inc. as its Manufacturer's Representative for northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
SOC releases its new MCF2, the world’s smallest wire-in-air surface mount fuse (1.5×1.2×2.4 mm) with a high-quality and highly reliable wire-type fuse-element enclosed in a ceramic case.
DC450VBT3050A state of the art protection for the circuits of electric and hybrid vehicles with large main battery capacities.
SOC presented its innovative automotive products and services at the Automotive Engineering Exposition 2013 from May 22 - 24, 2013, at the Pacifico Exibition Hall (Booth 199) in Yokohama, Japan.
SOC America continues to sell SOC’s diverse portfolio of micro, surface mount, cartridge, and automotive fuses.
SOC America is discontinuing the sale of all Telecom products manufactured in their Holbrook, NY facility effective April 1, 2014.
- Affected products are AX series fuses, HAX series fuseholders, custom products, and all replacement parts, components, and materials.
- Timeline for Product Discontinuance
- ･ Notification date - April 1, 2013
- ･ Last date for placing last time buy orders - September 30, 2013
- ･ Last date for delivering last time buy orders - March 31, 2014
The SEMKO-certified rated breaking current of the TLC N4
has been changed from 150 A to 250 A for all rated currents.
The new rated current of 4 A (rated breaking current 100 A at DC 425 V) has been added to the 36CFA
SOC America proudly works with the following local Manufacturer Representatives
- HMC Inc. - southern California and southern Nevada
- Link Technical Resources - Indiana, Ohio, Michigan
- REMANTECH LLC - Oregon, Washington, Western Canada
- Shared Management Resources, Inc. - northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin
for the latest marketing and product updates.
Over its fifty-two years of existence, SOC has spent considerable research efforts to ensure the safety of its customers, and has worked with Mitsubishi Motors for fifteen of those years on the development of highly reliable fuses for electric vehicles. The culmination of these efforts has been the successful clearing of the difficult technological requirements of the i-MiEV, including those for heat and vibration resistance. Having used its latest technology to improve the safety of Mitsubishi's vehicle, SOC is now turning its attention to meeting the next new generation of technological challenges. (Nihon Keizai Shimbun dated 3 June 2010
SOC Corporation is a global fuse manufacturer, dedicated to the research and development of reliable circuit protection devices. SOC responds to the demands of its worldwide customers at the forefront of technological innovation.